Enjoy coastal living in a private cottage on a full-service campus at Parkvue Community
Parkvue offers independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care on one beautiful campus. We are a vibrant, full-service community filled with active older adults. Whether you enjoy interacting with friends in the neighborhood or you like to go out, you’ll always find plenty to do at the Cove at Parkvue in Sandusky, Ohio. And if your needs change, help is available close by.
For more than 20 years, Parkvue Community has provided quality residential living for older adults in Sandusky, Ohio. At Parkvue, you shape the life you desire. Volunteer or travel. Enjoy the company of friends and the delight of shared interests. Delve into hobbies, old and new. Whatever your preference, Parkvue promises opportunity amid comfort and familiarity.
To meet the demands of older adults looking for an active, full-service retirement community, Parkvue added 10 new cottages to our campus in 2018. These two-bedroom, two-bathroom private homes, called the Cove at Parkvue, offer independence and freedom coupled with in-demand services and amenities on our campus. Parkvue has a history of innovation, based on the vision of Sandusky resident and community benefactor, the late Ruth Frost Parker. Mrs. Parker was instrumental in the development of the aquatic center and other amenities on our campus that provide outstanding quality of living for older adults in the area.
Parkvue Community is owned by United Church Homes, one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior living in the United States. Parkvue Community maintains a long tradition of providing excellent care as part of our mission to honor you and support families. Our 26-acre campus is located near Lake Erie, in a lush park-like setting complete with walking paths, gardens and ponds. It’s peaceful yet close to city shopping, restaurants and events. Like United Church Homes, Parkvue is an open and affirming provider of housing and healthcare services for older adults. We are dedicated to helping adults age abundantly, finding meaning and purpose in each and every day.
When you come to Parkvue, you’re home.
- Beautiful, brand-new cottage neighborhood in an established community
- Pet friendly
- Beautifully landscaped community with walking paths, pond and sidewalks
- Enjoy the warmth of our welcoming community among friends
- Stay active in our campus indoor aquatic center, fitness center and craft rooms
- Maintain your daily routine in your private cottage
- Find meaning and purpose in each day with programs, events and a full community calendar
- Experience fine dining and chef-prepared meals
- Fulfill your spiritual needs with our chaplain and faith-inspired community
- Located within 5 miles of Lake Erie shore and Sandusky
- Enjoy club-like swimming and dining amenities
- Multiple levels of healthcare available on one campus